Answer each discussion post question(170 words each question):
Extremely Important: Please read carefully below.
Horizontal and Hierarchical mutual respect is expected of every member of this course.
Original posts must possess a subject line related to the topic.
Posts should be responding to the topic. Try to read all messages in the thread before responding.
Acknowledge receipt of messages from colleagues and respond promptly. Don’t over-do it.
Personal information must be kept confidential to members of this class.
No duplicating another person’s post, individual posts should be original.
No short replies like “I agree.” Every response should follow a critical approach stating if, and why you support / do not support the argument. Give day-to-day life examples to support your argument.
Mutual respect between respondents is expected even in cases of disagreement.
Personal insulting or demeaning remarks are not allowed on any discussion forum.
Sarcasm must be avoided as it may be subject to misinterpretation.
Meaningful, un-insulting icons or intensifiers like a happy face, 🙂 for humor or LOL for ‘laugh out loud’ are welcome. All materials including photos should be edited before posting.
Give credit for all referenced materials.
1. Ch. 7 Discussion Topic Revealed in this module’s course material is that, the real problem with physical and mental impairment is not physical, but social – say the way people with abled bodies view people with disabilities, and then institutionalize these views, which limits access and creates barriers that interferes with the potential of people with disabilities. Explain while giving examples from day to day life experiences. 2. Ch. 11 Movie: In Sickness and in Wealth About the movie featuring “In Sickness and in Wealth” – Introduction: What are the connections between healthy bodies, healthy bank accounts and skin color? The opening episode travels to Louisville, Kentucky, not to explore whether medical care cures us, but to see why we get sick in the first place, and why patterns of health and illness reflect underlying patterns of class and racial inequities. Discussion Topic Based on the movie “In Sickness and in Wealth”, debate to what extent individuals should be held responsible for their health and actions if these are shaped by their opportunities and circumstances.
Answer each discussion post question(170 words each question): Extremely Importa
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Answer each discussion post question(170 words each question):
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.