Myth, Dreams and Consciousness
****please don’t copy and past I Attached 2 files one of them is a rubric and one of them is more information for helping you to write better.
“The sign is always less than the concept it represents while a symbol always stands for something more than its obvious and immediate meaning. Symbols … are natural and spontaneous
products. No [one] has ever sat down with a pen or brush in hand and said: ‘Now I am going to invent a symbol’…a symbol …hints at something not yet [fully] known.” [“Man And His Symbols” p. 41]
Identify, describe and explore the experience and meaning behind two or three personal symbols that in a deeply felt way reflect something about you and your experiences in life. How does the force or feeling of the symbol resonate within you and in your life? What is its history? How does it impact on your life situation? Why is it personally meaningful? A symbol might be part of one’s spiritual/personal life such as an individual, an event, a ritual, a memory, a relationship, an image, an object, a habit or other behavior (e.g. OCD checking behaviour), a place or environment, a way of being, a creative endeavor, a work of art or piece of music, a book, a conflict, a hope, an interest, and it probably exercises a powerful influence on what motivates, drives or guides you. During your discussion, try to hold onto the Jungian notion that with a symbol there is a level of meaning that while intuitively or experientially understood might be difficult if not impossible to articulate or even fully comprehend as it remains shrouded in the mystery that is your life. Despite this, there should be much to discuss as one endeavors
to contemplate and explore the meanings of one’s personal symbols. Guidelines: • Your personal symbols are personal and not personalized culturally determined
ones. For example, a religious amulet, though highly significant to you, is to a large degree, defined by the religious context it reflects, whereas a personal symbol is primarily personal to you in that its meaningfulness is grounded in your own experiences. Now if a person, with whom you have a valued relationship, gave you a religious amulet, then the personal symbol here is the one who gave it to you and the relationship it represents. This means that any religious or other culturally implied connotations associated with such an amulet, though of some
importance, will not be the primary focus when discussing its symbolic significance to you.
• Another example of a widely shared, cultural experience is music as millions of people in the world listen to, love and are ‘moved’ by music. For this reason, identifying listening to certain types of music as a personal symbol is to be avoided unless you have been musically involved in some capacity for at least five years. • If you want to discuss a relationship or an event that has changed your life, make sure that five years have passed in either case before choosing one of these as a personal symbol. [Note: Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.] • Feel free to provide an illustration, photograph or artifact as one way of enhancing your presentation. In the past, photos have included grandparents, parents, friends, pets, tattoos, objects, places. • Please be aware that each symbol discussion will be comprised of a descriptive
and an in-depth analysis component. • Lastly, you are to choose to write about two or three symbols. If you choose two, obviously you will be writing more about each one to meet the 850-word minimum word count. This would be advantageous for those who strive to do very well on this assignment. However, if you choose to write about three symbols, this suggests that you won’t be going into as in depth an examination of the meaningfulness of each one. In this case, it will be more difficult to excel. Format: Typed…Double-Spaced…12 Point + Cover Page. Length: A minimum of 850 words.
Myth, Dreams and Consciousness ****please don’t copy and past I Attached 2 fil
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Myth, Dreams and Consciousness
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.