Rewrite your academic essay as an e-mail to your friend or family member who is doing wrong things with his or her life because he or she believes in a health myth (choose the same health myth that you wrote about in your academic essay).
Try to convince your friend or relative that whatever he or she believes in is just a health myth, that it is not rooted in science, and that your friend or relative may be harming his or her health.
Your e-mail is NOT an academic essay, so your argument, choice of words, style, and tone should change to fit the new audience and purpose of communication.
Transfer skills include your being able to change your writing in terms of tone, genre, and mix of rhetoric in order to suit your purpose and audience.
Your email should be at least 300 words and follow proper email formatting.
Be sure to include the following:
• Elements for writing an email (subject line, introduction, etc.)
• Use of logic, emotion, and credibility to establish a persuasive argument.
• Effective organization of ideas
• Use of evidence from one course reading and one credible article
• Two citations only. One direct quote from a course reading and one quote from a credible article from your argumentative essay.
• Proper citation method(hyperlink).
• Transfer skills displayed.